Getting Started With Us
Whether you are setting up a new medical practice or you are a newly commencing doctor in an existing medical centre, TML Pathology can help you make your life easier.
Medical Liaison Officer Visit
To request your local TML Pathology Medical Liaison Officer to attend your practice and detail services, or to help you get started, telephone our laboratory on (03) 6711 2000 or email us with your details.
Services that can be detailed and arranged by your TML Pathology Medical Liaison Officer include:
- Practice startup services
- Collection Centre locations and services
- Tailored results formatting
- Our web based results portal
- Our results download program
- Our Medical Director pathology ordering module
- TML’s CPD programs such as Surgical Skin Audit, Cytology Pap Smear Audit and events.
- Patient pap reminder services
New Client Starter Pack
To request a complimentary new client starter pack, telephone our laboratory on (03) 6711 2000 or click here to email us with your details.
Our typical Starter Pack includes:
Additional TML Publications can be provided, including:
- Personalised Request Forms
- Selection of Tubes and Containers
- Selection of Sharps and Containers
- Support materials
- Test Selection guide
- Specimen Collection Guide
- Supply requisition forms (for ordering collection consumables)
Courier Pick Up Service
To request a new client or changed client, courier pick up service, telephone us on (03) 6711 2000 or click here to email us with your details.
Results Download Service
To get help in setting up a results download service, telephone us on (03) 6711 2000.
Establishing a Licensed Collection Centre in your Facilities
To request assistance with establishing a licensed collection centre in your facilities, telephone us direct on 0434 073 386 or email us.