To visit the 'central TML/QML Vetnostics website' click here
TML Pathology are a new pathology provider in Tasmania.
We provide fast, reliable and affordable results to Veterinarians.
- With laboratories in Launceston and Hobart, TML can provide fast turnaround times for your pathology testing needs.
- Testing is performed on quality controlled, state-of-the-art instrumentation.
- Scientists and pathologists are trained and qualified in vetnostic testing.
- Both interpreted and non-interpreted profiles are available.
- Competitive pricing.
- Specimens can be dropped at any of our collection centres throughout Tasmania, making it easily accessible. Click here for a list of collection centres.
- Qualified staff available for consultation on interpretation of results.
Range of Veterinary Diagnostic Services Available
- Results are available via hard copy, fax or online.
The TML Vetnostics network offers a comprehensive diagnostic pathology service including:
- Coagulation studies
- Endocrinology including medical consultation
- Cytology and Immunocytochemistry
- Histopathology and Immunohistochemistry
- Microbiology and Urine Analysis
- Parasitology and Mycology
Vet Supply Requisition Form
TML Vetnostics Test Information
For more information, please contact our Launceston laboratory on (03) 6711 2000 or our Hobart laboratory on (03) 6108 9900, or click here to email us.
To set up an account with TML Vetnostics, please complete and return the account setup form here.